Position: Education Programme Officer
You will facilitate a pleasant and enriching visiting experience for our school’s guests and students on exchange programmes. This includes arranging for their accommodation, transport, programmes and conducting of tours within school as well as places of interest.
You will also support major school events, programmes and administrative functions at the General Office.
- Minimum Diploma holder, preferably in Hospitality and Tourism
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in public relation and/or event planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from all levels
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Able to work during non-regular hours as well as on weekends and Public Holidays
Position: Boarding School Executive (Contract)
You will provide administrative and operational support to the running of the Board School in creating a pleasant and enriching stay experience for the students and guests. Your responsibilities includes the following areas:
- Rooms and facilitates rental;
- Housekeeping, Food and Laundry services;
- Boarding programmes/ projects and
- Student Mentoring.
You are required to perform night shifts, including working over weekends occasionally.
- At least a Diploma qualification
- A good team player with a Can-Do spirit and passion to work with youth
- Good counselling, administrative, planning and organizational skills
- IT background with website and PHP portal design/coding skills will be an additional advantage
Position: Security Officer
- Foot Patrol and static post duty (guardhouse)
- 3 rotating shifts
- Able to work on all weekends and Public Holidays
- Securing and opening of all facilities
- Physically fit for long hours of duty on foot (min. 6 hours per shift)
- Traffic control duty (min. 2 hours per shift)
- Computer literate
- A mature, warm and energetic team worker with a pleasant disposition
- Willing to perform shift duties
- Ability to interact with students, parents and teachers of various nationalities
Position: Chemistry Laboratory Technician
- Prepares Chemistry laboratories for practical experiments, manages all resources in laboratories and assists teachers in design & running of practical lessons.
- Diploma / Degree in relevant Science subject
- Experience in working as a laboratory technician would be an advantage
- Possess relevant technical skills for lab work
- Motivated and willing to learn
If you thrive on working in a dynamic and innovative environment, please submit your detailed CV, supporting documents and expected remuneration together with a recent passport-sized photograph to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified