Position: Assistant Audio Visual Technician
- To provide assistance to teachers in the use of AVA equipment for their teaching
- To provide AVA technical support in the daily operation, running of school events/activities and event coordination (e.g. sound & light mixer operation, setting up of venue)
- To assist in asset management
- To handle, repair and maintain AVA equipment and facilities under AVA
- To provide basic audio/video production for the teachers
- To liaise with vendors on repair and maintenance, project installation.
- Minimum National ITE Certificate holders in relevant fields e.g. NITEC in digital audio & video production, Electrical Technology (lighting & sound)
- No prior experience needed but relevant working experience(s) will be an advantage.
- Team player and willing to work with Secondary and Junior College students
Position: School Counsellor
As a School Counsellor, you will work closely with the school management in providing school-wide counselling services to students, and in providing case consultation services to school personnel and parents.
As part of your duties, you will:
- Provide interventions that help to stabilise situations that disrupt pupil learning.
- Provide consultation to and collaborate with parents, teachers, and the community to assist them in helping pupils in academic, career and social and emotional development.
- Provide professional inputs to School Management on issues related to counselling matters.
- Carry out administration work that supports the implementation of counselling programme.
- Design, conduct and recommend preventive mental health programmes and processes with the well-being team
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Emotionally mature and stable
- Empathic & warm
- Able to tolerate ambiguity
- Degree in any discipline
- Post-Graduate Diploma or Masters in counselling preferred
- Experience working in a school setting will be an advantage
If you thrive on working in a dynamic and innovative environment, please submit your detailed CV, supporting documents and expected remuneration together with a recent passport-sized photograph to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified