Position: Boarding and Service Quality Executive
This role will provide a spectrum of administrative and operational support for all Boarding and Business matters. Responsibilities include the following areas, but are not limited to:
- Rental and co-ordination of rooms and facilities;
- Events management;
- Housekeeping, Food & Laundry services;
- Student mentoring.
A driver in the area of service excellence, he/she will work closely with other units to deliver quality service standards in creating a pleasant stay experience for guests and students.
The candidate is required to be flexible in working hours to perform night shifts and weekend duties occasionally.
- At least a Diploma in Quality Management/Operations/Business Administration
- Highly service oriented, able to multi-task and problem solve effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Being meticulous in details; Strong in statistical and analytical skills
- Good team player and is adaptable to changes
- Able to stay-in at the boarding school
Position: Education Programme Officer
- You will facilitate a pleasant and enriching visiting experience for our school’s guests and students on exchange programmes. This includes arranging for their accommodation, transport, programmes and conducting of tours within school as well as places of interest.
- You will also support major school events, programmes and administrative functions at the General Office.
- Minimum Diploma holder, preferably in Hospitality and Tourism
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in public relation and/or event planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from all levels
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Able to work on some nights, weekends and Public Holidays
Position: Security Officer
- Foot Patrol and static post duty (guardhouse)
- 3 rotating shifts
- Able to work on all weekends and Public Holidays
- Securing and opening of all facilities
- Physically fit for long hours of duty on foot (min. 6 hours per shift)
- Traffic control duty (min. 2 hours per shift)
- Computer literate
- A mature, warm and energetic team worker with a pleasant disposition
- Willing to perform shift duties
- Ability to interact with students, parents and teachers of various nationalities
If you thrive on working in a dynamic and innovative environment, please submit your detailed CV, supporting documents and expected remuneration together with a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified