Affiliation & Partners
Hwa Chong has built strategic partnerships with more than 100 schools and universities in over 20 countries across five continents. This has created unrivalled opportunities for student development, and greatly enhanced student experience.
The network of partners includes global companies and leading governmental agencies, top universities and research institutes. These include:
- International Science Youth Forum, involving Nobel Prize-winning scientists;
- Cross-border research collaboration with the Loudoun County Academy of Science (Virginia, US) and the Westport Schools District (Connecticut, US);
- Hwa Chong-Beijing Satellite Campus supported by Beijing Normal University 2nd Affiliated School and Hwa Chong alumni;
- The Hague International United Nations Conference @ Singapore, supported by THIMUN;
- Global Learning Alliance with Columbia University and Scarsdale Public Schools (New York, US); and
- Positive Education with the University of Pennsylvania.
Hwa Chong is a gateway to the best of the East and West. It is one of the leading Peking and Tsinghua entry centers outside of China. It is also one of the world's leading Oxford and Cambridge entry centers for the Humanities outside the UK.
Besides the Hwa Chong-Beijing Satellite Campus, Hwa Chong offers numerous opportunities for students through immersion programmes in eight other cities in China including Xi'an, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Guizhou, Wuxi, Shanghai and Hainan.
To date, both local and overseas universities have also welcomed the Hwa Chong Diploma for admission purposes including Peking, Tsinghua and local universities such as the National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University (including the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine), and the Singapore Management University.